Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Where I'm From- Liam

“Where I’m From” poem
I’m from the dry hot sun ripening the grapes.
I’m from the smell of rotting apples being made into cider.
I’m from the gimmick electronics fishes and pets.
I’m from fishing gear found all around the house.
I’m from nat and keith.
I’m from being picked on by laura and harrison.
I’m from scorched almonds for baby and christmas.
I’m from family trip once or twice a year.
I’m from archbishop sneezes.
I’m from stand on a frog farts.
I’m from don't speak with your mouth full.
I’m from sunday roasts and christmas hams.
I’m from pus pus my little man.
I’m from sunny hawkes bay.
I’m from parties and relaxing.
I’m from lots of sport.
I’m from fishing and cricket hockey and rugby.
I’m from my favorite of fishing gear.
I’m from the taste of freshly cooked fish and venison.
I’m from the sound of people cheering.
I’m from 17 sutton ave grew up in clive.
I’m from the girl who was 8 before she was 7.
I’m from the top cubed above the wardrobe.
I’m from the smell of smoke and fresh corn.
I’m from the giant gum tree in the yard.
I’m from player of the year in hockey.   

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Liam, I really enjoyed your poem. You made me laugh when I saw the from farts bit but I'm also wondering about what "archbishop sneezes" means! Come over and tell me when you have some time.

    ReplyDelete